How-to change Nameservers (GoDaddy)
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Scroll down to Additional Settings and select Manage DNS.
- In the Nameservers section, select Change.
- Choose the option that works best for you:
- Connect my domain to a website I’ve built: Use our wizard to connect your domain to a website built elsewhere, such as WordPress.
- Enter my own nameservers (advanced): Enter the nameservers given to you by your hosting provider*.
- Select Save or Connect to complete your updates.
Please allow up to 48 hours for all changes to take full effect. During this time, your website, email and other domain services may be interrupted.
*We will email this information to you or if preferred, provide us with login details and we can update everything for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
#hashtags 123-reg @tags aol backup design domain email gmail godaddy hosting hotmail how-to imap migrate nameservers outlook payments pop3 square stripe thunderbird tucows tutorial webmail wetransfer whois wix wordpress yahoo